Z6NE Z6NE

i like it.

I like this beat, it has a nice feel to it. keep up the good work, and this deserves way more than a 3.06 imo.

mrbluejay responds:

yeah, i feel you. all my beats get rated low. but yeah thanks brah

~|| Face the truth [Demo] ~|| Face the truth [Demo]

excellent

this sounds really great! the only flaws i see with it would probably have to be the synth being drowned out by everything else. Keep up the good work!

T-Free responds:

Thanks, I hope you'll take a listen at the full version, too.^^

grind like me grind like me

Like your style.

This is a nice beat, definitely feelin the style. The intro was a bit too long, but it was worth the wait. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

696-dregon-696 responds:

thanks a mill man

CvsD [MotN Mix]v2 CvsD [MotN Mix]v2

Very soothing.

This song relaxes me. I love the drums and the synth.

To the End of The World To the End of The World

Nice.

This song has a nice feel to it, reminds me of an anime theme song.

cazok responds:

I'll admit I am very inspired from a lot of different anime series. Mostly it's just the (opening) themes that has the more rocky and sometimes heroic feel to it.

Bite The Dust Rap Bite The Dust Rap

O shit son

Man your flow is nasty, love how you got so specific in the first verse. Brain lobes and shit lol.

J-Kellz responds:

thanks a lot dude

Da Creepaz Da Creepaz

I love the melody

This sounds like some 90's shit to me, which is a good thing. Only thing i would change is probably a deeper bass line.

This is Hollow man! This is Hollow man!

Dis shit is raw

You got a nice flow and you kept the hook nice and simple. Keep this shit up.

BOOMBLAST responds:

Bless for the love fam, but that aint me spittin thats my boi Gigz, i made the beat, if your feelin Gigz, i got a couple more songs with him on if you wanna check them out, peace.

War is Hell War is Hell

Nice song

I love the instruments in this song. I assume you got that melody from "what i've done"?

S-Rock responds:

no, I play Piano and I just Scrable up some Ideas and I wanted to use it in this beat.